Apple is well known for their style and unique form factors. Today a company known as Palo Alto Audio Design introduces two new products that will compliment that Apple desktop or notebook.
The Cubik line claims to offer full lossless digital audio and to produce deeper bass from a small enclosure, Palo Alto Audio Design was assisted by award-winning designer Young-se Kim.
Palo Alto Audio: Cubik
Edgy hi-fi speakers with captivating design, premium Danish designed drivers and full digital amplification via USB digital streaming
- Designed by Red-dot, International Forum of Design, Good Design and Idea award winner Inno Design
- Lossless Full-digital USB streaming and full-digital amplification technology
- Cubik uses a high-end Danish designed Peerless™ speaker unit that is rarely found in computer speakers
- The 2.5 inch metal cone full range driver produces unbelievable bass and crisp high frequency sound comparable to multi-way speaker systems
These speakers are available for $199.95.
The Musik line offers audio with no power required. Operating through a single USB cable, these speakers claim to have a volume range four times larger than other USB-powered speaker systems.
Palo Alto Audio: Musik
Sleek modern multimedia speakers with hi-fi sound
- Quick and effortless set-up via USB with no cord-clutter
- Hi-fi sound with expanded bass and digitally enhanced volume
- Powerful crystal-clear sound quality
- Crystal-clear sound quality
- Unique sleek design with silver and white finishes
These are available at $59.95