Earlier this morning, Feiyutech issues a press release announcing the launch of their new Dslr Gimbal, the AK2000C.
The AK2000C light-weight handheld gimbal was designed for digital SLR cameras with professional anti-shake and an exclusive OLED one touch touchscreen with gimbal controls for time lapse, selfie mode, white balance, ISO, Exposure Compensation, and 360° pan.
The AK2000C adopts the industry leading W7 precision control algorithm, which can quickly offset picture flutter for guaranteed steady blur-free videos and photos all at an affordable low price.
· Professional anti-shake performance: adopts the industrial-leading W7 precision control algorithm, which quickly offsets picture flutter for a guaranteed stable and smooth performance.
· Load capacity: holds up to almost 5 lbs (2.2 kg) in camera and lens weight and can be used with most mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras.
· 7 hour battery life with 1 hour boost charging: battery lasts for 7 hours and supports boost charging, for full charging in an hour. It can be continuously charged during high-intensity work.
· Exclusive OLED touchscreen, one touch user-friendly for novices: touchscreen makes all functions and modes easy to use. There is no app needed to operate the gimbal and the menu is extremely user-friendly — even for beginners.
· 360° Pan: takes videos of the whole the scene.
· One-touch functions: start, auto-rotation, time-lapse, selfies, and vertical shooting. You can even adjust camera white balance, ISO, and exposure compensation with the gimbal.
· Lightweight aluminum alloy, 3-axis lock, and quick release folding: small, portable, and convenient, with a sleek pearl wood handle and a quick release 3-axis mechanical lock.
· Compact Size: dimensions when folded of 2.7” x 8.1” x 13.6” (68.8mm x 208.2mm x 347.8mm).
Price & Availability
The FeiyuTech AK2000C Gimbal is available immediately online at FeiyuTech and priced at approximately $299 CDN and appears to have free shipping within Canada.