Fast & Furious fans will be happy to hear that a stand-alone expansion is coming to Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox One and Xbox 360. The best news is it is free if you download during the first two weeks.
Forza is synonymous with racing and fun, so it’s only natural for us to work with one of the most celebrated automotive entertainment franchises in the world,” said Phil Spencer, head of Xbox. “This is a great way to bring Forza players into the world of Fast & Furious, and in Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious, every fan will get a chance to go wheels-first into the exciting action of the Fast & Furious franchise.
See below for a list of some of the special edition vehicles that will be featured in the game:
- 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Fast & FuriousEdition
- 2012 Nissan GT-R Fast & FuriousEdition
- 1998 Toyota Supra Fast & FuriousEdition
- 2014 Maserati Ghibli S Fast & FuriousEdition
- 1970 Plymouth Road Runner Fast & FuriousEdition
- 2015 Dodge Charger R/T Fast & FuriousEdition
- 1970 Plymouth Cuda Fast & FuriousEdition
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Fast & FuriousEdition
And to help with the excitement, here is a teaser trailer released today by Xbox.
To celebrate the launch of Furious 7, this stand-alone expansion will be available at no charge for a limited two-week period. Beginning on March 27 and continuing through April 10, 2015, players can download the expansion on Xbox One or Xbox 360 at no charge. After April 10, the expansion will cost $10, but players who downloaded it for free during the two-week window can continue to play without restriction.