There have been many bugs reported and surprisingly no 8.0.1 patch yet like we usually see after day one, but this one seems to take the cake. Previously in iOS7 when you exit out of Private browsing mode, all your traces vanish and you can continue passing your phone to friends and family without worry..
As reddit user ILikeToSpooner pointed out, it appears that when you exit privacy mode, and re-enter privacy mode, all your tabs are there waiting for you..or your spouse to see in plain view.
We confirmed this is definitely happening and reached out to Apple but have not had a response back. It does look like an 8.0.1 patch is coming and is in the hands of carriers already according to MacRumors.
So far it is expected to address the following concerns along with many others hopefully.
– Phone: Addresses bugs with call forwarding and freezing when accessing visual voicemail
– Keyboard: Fixes an issue with keypad not appearing to enter iCloud Keychain verification codes
– Safari: Fixes a problem with videos occasionally not playing
– Sharing: Fixes AirDrop support for Passbook passes
– VPN: Addresses an issue with installing VPN profiles
Some issues that are very prevalent with our iPhone 6 Plus would be the home screen being upside down a lot (orientation lock temporarily fixes this issues for us), settings icon crashes when we enter Location Services, keyboard fails to appear while browsing)
What weird issues are you having with iOS8?
Source : Reddit