As we continue to wait for our review unit of the Voomote Zapper, great things are happening to the product even if we are starting to doubt the existence. Zero1.tv has announced the Zapper now incoporates iCloud to save your custom remote control configurations.
As you can see, utilizing your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, you can control your tv and your custom configuration settings are stored on the iCloud server to ensure all iOS products are updated and are configured to control your entertainment devices.
You can purchase the Voomote Zapper from Apple for $69.95CDN.
Zero1.tv has announced that its VooMote Zapper application is compatible with Apple’s iCloud®, allowing users to share it with their entire household. The usefulness of iCloud® with VooMote Zapper presents a convenient method for households to share their custom remote control configuration for all electronics in the home, with one another. This is applicable for all the iDevices including iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad, offering consumers a full ecosystem of flexible and shareable universal remote control capabilities.
VooMote Zapper Features:
- Effortlessly converts your iOS device into a smart universal remote that controls virtually all of your A/V gear
- Light-weight design of dongle is the size of a paperclip for convenience and maximum pocket-ability
- Plugs into your 30-pin connector with ease; once free app is downloaded, control TV’s, DVD players and more
- Customize the layout and look of your remote screen, and create macros that execute functions with one touch
- Available in a multitude of vibrant colors including: Red, Pink, Blue, Green, White and Black
How much?: App – Free/Dongle – $69.99